This eLearning course is aimed at allowing participants to improve their knowledge and skills in:
- The legislative requirements for fishery products and live bivalve molluscs throughout the production and distribution chain, including primary production.
- The requirements for vessels and on-land establishments.
- The tasks of the competent authorities.
- The tasks and responsibilities of food business operators in order to meet the legislative requirements for fishery products and live bivalve molluscs.
365 days access
- Average dedication: 8 hours
- 6 Units
- Other languages
How to Register
- If you are an government official, you can apply using the BTSF eLearning application.
- If you are a staff member working in EU Institutions contact HADEA-BTSF-ACADEMY-SUPPORT@ec.europa.eu to request registration.
- For any other enquiries please send a message to HADEA-BTSF-ACADEMY-SUPPORT@ec.europa.eu and the BTSF ACADEMY Team will be glad to assist you.