The eLearning module aims to improve the knowledge and skills of official control staff on specific investigations techniques used to identify agri-food fraud and to differentiate it from involuntary non-compliance.
The specific objectives of the training are:
- To improve basic knowledge of food fraud and food fraud qualifying criteria.
- To present good practices, tools and procedures relating to investigation techniques helping to detect fraud in the agri-food sector.
- To help disseminate best practices.
- To complement existing BTSF training courses on agri-food fraud investigation techniques.
365 days access
- Average duration: 6 hours
- 5 Units
- Other languages
How to Register
- If you are an government official, you can apply using the BTSF eLearning application.
- If you are a staff member working in EU Institutions contact HADEA-BTSF-ACADEMY-SUPPORT@ec.europa.eu to request registration.
- For any other enquiries please send a message to HADEA-BTSF-ACADEMY-SUPPORT@ec.europa.eu and the BTSF ACADEMY Team will be glad to assist you.