Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) eLearning module
This eLearning course is aimed at allowing participants to improve their knowledge and skills in:
- EU legislation and relevant international standards.
- Background and principles of HACCP.
- HACCP methodology, development of HACCP plans and document management.
- Implementation and validation of HACCP plans.
- Information on the different materials used in Food Contact Materials.
- Audit principles and management, to verify implementation of HACCP systems and compliance with food and feed requirements.
365 days access
- Average dedication: 8 hours
- 5 Units
- Other languages
How to Register
- If you are an government official, you can apply using the BTSF eLearning application.
- If you are a staff member working in EU Institutions contact HADEA-BTSF-ACADEMY-SUPPORT@ec.europa.eu to request registration.
- For any other enquiries please send a message to HADEA-BTSF-ACADEMY-SUPPORT@ec.europa.eu and the BTSF ACADEMY Team will be glad to assist you.