Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) eLearning module
This eLearning course is aimed at allowing participants to improve their knowledge and skills in:
- EU legislation and relevant international standards.
- Background and principles of HACCP.
- HACCP methodology, development of HACCP plans and document management.
- Implementation and validation of HACCP plans.
- Information on the different materials used in Food Contact Materials.
- Audit principles and management, to verify implementation of HACCP systems and compliance with food and feed requirements.
365 days access
- Average dedication: 8 hours
- 5 Units
How to Register
- Check the NCPs Contact List for details and links to more detailed information.
- If you are an governmental Official, from a EU Member State or from an invited Non-EU country, you can apply to the available eLearning courses, via the BTSF Online Application Form. In case you have any questions about the selection criteria, please consult with the relevant National Contact Point.
- If you are a staff member working in EU Institutions and wish to participate in a BTSF Online eLearning course, please write to HADEA-BTSF-ACADEMY-SUPPORT@ec.europa.eu from your official mailbox (firstname.lastname@example.org), to request registration.
- For any other enquiries please send a message to HADEA-BTSF-ACADEMY-SUPPORT@ec.europa.eu and the BTSF ACADEMY Team will be glad to assist you.