Copyright attributions and Liability disclaimer
The European Health and Food Digital Executive Agency (HaDEA) or any other body of the European Union will not be responsible under any circumstances for the contents of communication items prepared by the contractors.
The holder of the copyrights of all content displayed in the BTSF ACADEMY is the European Union, unless otherwise stated. Reuse is authorised, provided the source is acknowledged. Reuse policy is implemented by the Commission Decision of 12 December 2011 (2011/833/ EU) on the reuse of Commission documents. For details on the content materials that has been produced including authorship acknowledgements for additional images used in the BTSF ACADEMY, please see Credits and Acknowledgements.
Credits and Acknowledgements
All contents displayed in the BTSF ACADEMY are either copyrighted by the European Union, or belong the Public Domain, unless otherwise stated. Reuse is authorised, provided the source is acknowledged.
Content materials in the BTSF Online e-Learning modules were produced under the terms and conditions of Service Contract No: CHAFEA 2010/96/12 and Service Contract No: CHAFEA 2010/96/15.
All images in use in the BTSF ACADEMY belong the Public Domain, unless otherwise stated.
Images for composition in home page used under Public Domain (CC0 1.0) and Pexels license conditions, from:
- People reading books in library, by BERK OZDEMIR
- Brown Cow Side View in Low Angle Photography, by freestocks.org
- Photo Of Assorted Herbs, by alleksana
- Pile and Rows of Intermodal Containers, by Tom Fisk
- Fish farm with ponds against endless sea under bright sky, by Tom Fisk
- Closeup Photo of Slice of Orange, by Engin Akyurt
- Wood grain texture, by BRRT
- Purple and Green Flower Field, by Anna
Compositions include vector images from:
- Shapes4free, free for personal and commercial use
- Unidentifystudios.deviantart.com, free for non-commercial use