The eLearning module aims to improve the knowledge and skills of official control staff concerning the welfare of broiler chickens.
The specific objectives of the training are:
- To improve basic knowledge on welfare of broiler chickens.
- To present good practices, tools and procedures relating to investigation techniques helping to detect infringements to broiler welfare.
- To help disseminate good practices - with particular attention to litter management, ventilation and the importance of having this professionally checked.
- To complement existing BTSF training courses on animal welfare.
365 days access
- Average duration: 6 hours
- 3 Units
How to Register
- If you are a government official, you can apply using the BTSF eLearning application.
- If you are a staff member working in EU Institutions contact HADEA-BTSF-ACADEMY-SUPPORT@ec.europa.eu to request registration.
- For any other enquiries please send a message to HADEA-BTSF-ACADEMY-SUPPORT@ec.europa.eu and the BTSF ACADEMY Team will be glad to assist you.