The overall objectives of the BTSF Training Programme/Course on
- to enhance/reinforce compliance with EU legislation.
- to raise awareness on the importance of safe handling of ABPs.
- to raise awareness on the economic opportunities arising from safe ABPs’ processing.
The training will focus, inter-alia, on a presentation of the different opportunities that can be adopted according to field situations and volumes.
The course addresses the following topics:
- ABPs rules in the EU.
- Implementing the rules and relevant challenges.
- Organisation and financial aspects of the collection of dead-on-farm-animals and disease culling.
- Building up an ABPs collection and processing system
- Small scale, centralised and integrated solutions for ABPs management.
- Livestock production renewable energy sources.
- ABPs channels of marketing.
- ABPs management.
This Training Programme has been designed for the profiles and positions described below. Please verify compliance with the selection criteria before submitting or validating applications.
- Competent authorities of central, regional and local level.
- Stakeholders, operators and associations, in particular from the Western Balkan countries.
Calendar and locations
|Session||Start Date||End Date||City||Country|