The overall objectives of the BTSF Training Programme/Course on
- Raise awareness on all aspects related to control on Mycotoxins in food and feed.
- Underline the need of assuring correct sampling procedures to reduce the error in the analytical results.
- Improve the practical knowledge on simple and more advanced analytical methods to enhance the degree of accuracy and widen the number of substances determined
The course addresses the following topics:
- Topic 1. Introduction to mycotoxins
- Topic 2. EU and international legislation and official controls
- Topic 3. Mitigation of mycotoxins
- Topic 4. Risk assessment
- Topic 5. Sampling procedures
- Topic 6. Sample preparation
- Topic 7. Validation of analytical methods
- Topic 8. Screening methods
- Topic 9. Confirmatory methods
- Topic 10. Quality management
This Training Programme has been designed for the profiles and positions described below. Please verify compliance with the selection criteria before submitting or validating applications.
Candidates must be staff of food testing laboratories (public or private) designated to perform official mycotoxins control. Participants must commit themselves to disseminate the knowledge received during the seminar among stakeholders in their home institutions / countries. As the seminar will be conducted in English, each nominated candidate must have a good (not basic) working level of English.
Calendar and locations
|Session||Start Date||End Date||City||Country|