BTSF Training Programme on Animal welfare during transport (advanced).
The overall objectives of the course are:
Organisation and implementation of training activities on animal welfare on the farm, animal welfare at the time of killing of animals (at slaughterhouses and for disease control purposes) and animal welfare during transport.
- Improving awareness of rules and how to control that these are respected in the areas covered by the EU legislation in force, as concerns poultry and pig productions, slaughtering practices and long distance transportation.
- Ensuring consistent and high implementation standards across the Union.
- Promoting the exchange of good and best practices among EU Member States as regards control activities at farm.
- Improving the welfare conditions of live farmed animals in Europe.
- Improving awareness of the EU legislation on animal welfare in selected non-EU Countries.
- Stimulating a constructive dialogue among the interested parties (including business operators, NGOs and their umbrella organisations), and also a collaborative climate among EU and Non-EU National Competent Authorities towards common achievements concerning the most controversial aspects in the interpretation of the relevant pieces of legislation.
|BTSF Virtual Classroom on Animal Welfare during transport (advanced level) - 1
|BTSF Virtual Classroom on Animal Welfare during transport (advanced level) - 2
|BTSF Virtual Classroom on Animal Welfare during transport (advanced level) - 3