BTSF Training Programme on Animal welfare in pig production.
The overall objectives are:
- Contributing to improving compliance in the areas covered by the EU legislation in force, as concerns pig production.
- Ensuring consistent and high implementation standards across the Union.
- Promoting the exchange of good and best practices among EU Member States as regards control activities at farm.
- Improving the welfare conditions of live farmed animals in Europe.
- Improving awareness of the EU legislation on animal welfare in selected non-EU Countries.
- Stimulating a constructive dialogue among the interested parties (including business operators, NGOs and their umbrella organisations), and also a collaborative climate among EU and Non-EU National Competent Authorities towards common achievements concerning the most controversial aspects in the interpretation of the relevant pieces of legislation.
|Session||Title||Start Date||End Date|
|1||BTSF Virtual Classroom on Animal Welfare in pig production - 1||13/09/2021||15/09/2021|
|2||BTSF Virtual Classroom on Animal Welfare in pig production - 2||16/11/2021||18/12/2021|
|3||BTSF Virtual Classroom on Animal Welfare in pig production - 3||08/03/2022||10/03/2022|
|4||BTSF Virtual Classroom on Animal Welfare in pig production - 4||22/11/2023||24/11/2023|