The overall objectives of the BTSF Training Programme/Course on Course 4: Cross-sectoral training on market controls agri-food, wine, spirit drinks are:
- Goal 1: full grasp of the legal framework.
- Goal 2: perfect command of the organisational aspects of controls.
- Goal 3: in-depth knowledge of the preliminary steps of the control activity.
- Goal 4: in-depth knowledge of official controls in the whole chain.
- Goal 5: full awareness of the importance of correct reporting and communication activities.
- Goal 6: complete integration of all the information provided in the course.
The course addresses the following topics:
- Topic 1: Legal framework and protection of GIs/TSGs for the sectors of wine, spirit drinks and agricultural products and foodstuffs
- Topic 2: Specificities of control activities in the sectors of wine, spirit drinks and agricultural products and foodstuffs with GIs/TSGs
- Topic 3: Market controls in physical marketplaces
- Topic 4: Market controls in the e-commerce
This Training Programme has been designed for the profiles and positions described below. Please verify compliance with the selection criteria before submitting or validating applications.
- Staff of competent authorities involved in planning and coordinating market control activities of agri-food, wine or spirit drinks sectors (preferably at central level) and field inspectors involved in the delivery of such controls
- Staff of delegated control bodies to which specific tasks related to market control activities of the quality schemes in the agri-food, wine or spirit drinks sectors have been delegated
- Staff of national accreditation bodies and customs authorities involved in the agri-food, wine or spirit drinks sectors.
Applicants must have a good working level of English.
|Session||Start Date||End Date||City||Country|