The overall objectives of the BTSF Training Programme/Course on Control of PDO/PGI/TSG in the field of agricultural products and foodstuffs are:
- Goal 1: full grasp of the legal framework.
- Goal 2: perfect command of the organisational aspects of controls.
- Goal 3: in-depth knowledge of the preliminary steps of the control activity.
- Goal 4: in-depth knowledge of official controls in the whole chain.
- Goal 5: full awareness of the importance of correct reporting and communication activities.
- Goal 6: complete integration of all the information provided in the course.
The course addresses the following topics:
- Topic 1: PDO/PGI/TSG for agricultural products and foodstuffs in the context of EU quality policy and regulatory framework overview
- Topic 2: Control systems related to PDO/PGI/TSG for agricultural products and foodstuff
- Topic 3: Planning and organisation of control activity on PDO/PGI/TSG products
- Topic 4: Official controls on PDO/PGI/TSG agricultural products and foodstuffs
- Topic 5: Communication and reporting related to official controls on PDO/PGI/TSG agricultural products and foodstuffs
- Topic 6: Integration activities
This Training Programme has been designed for the profiles and positions described below. Please verify compliance with the selection criteria before submitting or validating applications.
- Staff of competent authorities involved in planning and coordinating GI/TSG control activities of the agri-food sector (preferably at central level) and field inspectors involved in the delivery of such controls
- Staff of delegated control bodies to which specific tasks related to GI control activities of the quality schemes in the agri-food sector have been delegated
- Staff of national accreditation bodies and customs authorities involved in the agri-food GI sector
Applicants must have a good working level of English.
|Session||Start Date||End Date||City||Country|