The overall objectives of the BTSF Training Programme/Course on Course 2: Control of GIs in the spirit drinks sector are:
- Goal 1: full grasp of the legal framework
- Goal 2: perfect command of the organisational aspects of controls
- Goal 3: in-depth knowledge of the preliminary steps of the control activity
- Goal 4: in-depth knowledge of official controls in the whole chain
- Goal 5: full awareness of the importance of correct reporting and communication activities
- Goal 6: complete integration of all the information provided in the course
The course addresses the following topics:
- Topic 1: GIs for spirit drinks in the context of EU quality policy and regulatory framework overview
- Topic 2: Control systems related to GIs for spirit drinks
- Topic 3: Planning and organisation of official control activity on GIs for spirit drinks
- Topic 4: Official controls on GIs for spirit drinks
- Topic 5: Communication and reporting related to official controls on GIs for spirit drinks
- Topic 6: Integration activities .
This Training Programme has been designed for the profiles and positions described below. Please verify compliance with the selection criteria before submitting or validating applications.
- Staff of competent authorities involved in planning and coordinating control activities of spirit drinks sector (preferably at central level) and field inspectors involved in the delivery of such controls
- Staff of delegated control bodies to which specific tasks related to GI control activities in the spirit drinks sector have been delegated
- Staff of national accreditation bodies and customs authorities involved in the spirit drinks GI sector
Applicants must have a good working level of English.
|Session||Start Date||End Date||City||Country|