Auditing general hygiene requirements and control procedures based on the HACCP principles developed by FBOs
BTSF Training Programme on Auditing general hygiene requirements and control procedures based on the HACCP principles developed by FBOs
This Course will allow participants to improve their knowledge and practical skills in:
- EU legislation and relevant international standards.
- Background and principles of HACCP and HACCP methodology, development of HACCP plans and document management.
- HACCP methodology, development of HACCP plans and document management.
- The students will learn the Implementation and validation of HACCP plans as well theInformation on the different materials used in Food Contact Materials.
- Finally they will able to audit principles and management, to verify implementation of HACCP systems and compliance with food and feed requirements.
The course addresses the following topics:
- Topic 1. HACCP overview
- Topic 2. Prerequisites programmes
- Topic 3. HACCP method and plan
- Topic 4. The audit process
- Topic 5. Guides and flexibility
This Training Programme has been designed for the profiles and positions described below. Please verify compliance with the selection criteria before submitting or validating applications.
- Staff of competent authorities performing planning and control activities in the food sector (preferably at central level)
- Field inspectors involved in official control activities in food establishments
Calendar and locations
|Session||Start Date||End Date||City||Country|