BTSF Training Programme/Course on Food fraud/ e commerce - Investigation techniques - Food fraud
The overall objectives of the course are:
- To improve knowledge and skills of control staff on specific investigation techniques used to identify food fraud (FF) or to perform official control duties on e-commerce of food and food related products, disseminating best practices and enabling the exchange of practical experience.
The course addresses the following topics:
- To give tools and techniques to design, implement and manage food fraud units.
- To promote risk based investigations.
- To spread the knowledge on methods and investigation techniques for the prevention of food fraud.
This Training Programme has been designed for the profiles and positions described below. Please verify compliance with the selection criteria before submitting or validating applications.
- Officials from inspection bodies: ideally involved in planning and organizing control activities (preferably at central level) and Police investigators/ Customs.
|Session||Start Date||End Date||City||Country|
|1||04/10/2021||08/10/2021||Virtual Classroom||Not applicable|
|2||29/11/2021||03/12/2021||Virtual Classroom||Not applicable|
|3||14/02/2022||18/02/2022||Virtual Classroom||Not applicable|
|Virtual Classroom - POSTPONED||ORIGINNALLY 4-8/04/2022|