This eLearning course is aimed at allowing participants to improve their knowledge and skills in:
- EU legislation on Food Contact Materials with special focus on the changes adopted in the last few years.
- Setting up of national control plans for Food Contact Materials.
- Animal keeping and assessment of keeping facilities.
- Check-list used by the inspectors.
- Information on the different materials used in Food Contact Materials.
- How to inspect/check declaration of compliances and supporting documentation to the declaration of compliance.
365 days access
- Average dedication: 8 hours
- 5 Units
- Other languages
How to Register
- If you are an government official, you can apply using the BTSF eLearning application.
- If you are a staff member working in EU Institutions contact HADEA-BTSF-ACADEMY-SUPPORT@ec.europa.eu to request registration.
- For any other enquiries please send a message to HADEA-BTSF-ACADEMY-SUPPORT@ec.europa.eu and the BTSF ACADEMY Team will be glad to assist you.